Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chinese Garden of Friendship in Sydney

Chinese Garden of Friendship

The Chinese Garden of Friendship was a great way station in the Sydney city. Very quiet and tranquil, I found it a refreshing stop as I toured the city. As a classic Chinese garden, it is compactly laid out but with many different visual plateaus; opportunities for photos abound. To get all the adventure in this city there are many Sydney Australia hotels. In addition to the gardens, there is a small gift shop, tea shop and a costume shop where you can dress up and have your picture made.

1 comment:

  1. When I shifted to Australia, I was so confused about the accommodation. I visited so many places to find cheap and comfortable accommodation. Finally my friend told me about one service australia cheap accommodation and got the best accommodation.

    ReplyDelete