Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wisconsin Dells and Tybee Island enjoy witty places

Storybook Gardens

I went to Storybook Gardens which is a very beautiful and nice in Wisconsin Dells city. It was a huge place with lots of characters walking around and tons of storybook settings. I went back and was totally disappointed. It was more of a wildlife park than storybook gardens. This site gives me an exciting offer also on reservation of my Wisconsin Dells hotels. The few storybook settings that were left were not kept up. If you are taking your kids here because you remember it when you were a kid, don't go. It isn't what it used to be.

Tybee Island Museum

Tybee Island Museum is a very fantastic museum which is a good attraction point in this city. The museum was education and the lighthouse breathtaking. I plan to go back before we leave Georgia. But when one of my friend saw me on net for searching cheap Tybee Island hotels then he suggest me a hotel site and told me that you will find here a lot of cheap hotels in Tybee Island Georgia which will be available at lowest rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment