Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Enjoy Holidays in Kansas City and Oklahoma City

Kansas City

Kansas City is a very beautiful and nice city which is the largest city Missouri. If you are planning a visit by then the 9 block entertainment district downtown will be open. It will boast over 50 unique shops, restaurants, cheap hotels in Kansas City and bars. I would also recommend walking around and taking in the rich history and gorgeous architecture. You have to visit Crown Center, take a stroll through Washington Square Park, and check out Union Station, it's absolutely beautiful and plenty of dining and drinking options inside, as well as exhibits and shops. You can walk up to the Liberty Memorial, the world’s only WWI memorial/museum.

Oklahoma City

I really do not have any complaints about Oklahoma City. I enjoyed my visit there. I enjoyed the Brick town area, the National Memorial and the University of Oklahoma. The City and the people are very nice. This city is a very beautiful which is the capital and principal city of the state of Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the best kept secret there is. The people are friendly; prices are a bargain whether you are talking, real estate, entertainment, shopping, Oklahoma City hotels or living expenses. There is always something to do at any hour day or night. Concerts, plays, museums, shows, something for all ages. The drivers are wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kansas. I have family out there and try to make it out once a year. It took me a while to find a nice hotel at a fare price. I was amazed when i found hotels in manhattan ks. I will stay there from now on when i visit

    ReplyDelete