Sunday, October 25, 2009

Planet Hollywood Hotels in Las Vegas

Planet Hollywood Hotels in Las Vegas

I just got back from a business trip to Las Vegas and had a great time other than my disappointing, costly, nicked and dimmed stay at the must have missed my room Planet Hollywood hotels las vegas nv. I pre booked a deluxe room then called several days ahead and upgraded to a resort room for and extra $80 a night. I won't go into the check in fiasco but I arrived at about 10:30 and finally got into my room about 3:30 despite 11 being checkout time and 3:00 check in time. In 5 hours they couldn't get anybody to do that room. Despite what they charge they will not go out of their way for you. We stayed for 4 nights in these cheap hotel rooms. They didn't change our sheets, they made the bed. There is no refrigerator, coffee maker or even a closet that you get at any decent bargain hotel where you get all of the above plus a free breakfast at most for $50-$75 a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment