Monday, October 19, 2009

Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport Hotel

Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport Hotel

Ayres boutique suites Ontario airport hotel is a very nice and beautiful. I have stayed ontario hotels all over California. I like staying at Choice Hotels in general, but I have to say this one is really nice. The people that works there are extremely friendly, the suites are clean, large and comfortable. I would advise this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in or around the area. In fact most of my work is outside Ontario, Ca, but I stay here because it is so nice. They had free internet, a room safe, mini refrigerator and micro wave. The shower was great with a big shower head and lots of towels. The staff was very friendly in these hotels. They had a shuttle available to take us to the mall, to dinner, etc.


1 comment: