Friday, November 13, 2009

Midtown Port of Miami Hotel

Midtown Port of Miami Hotel

Midtown port of Miami hotel was great which right in the middle of downtown Miami. It is right beside a river and very close to a bay. During my stay I there were people every where filling your glass with water and a slice of orange while you lounge by the pools. This was the best time I had ever had at any hotels in miami. I highly recommend the Epic while you are in Miami Beach. The service was fantastic and the rooms were beautiful and clean. To get all the adventure in this city there are many discount hotels. The view of the water was wonderful. I stayed there for 3 days. At the end of my vacation I did not want to leave. The staff made me feels as if I were at home. I loved all of the little features too. Like the pools, the gym, the food, the staff and every thing in between. I highly recommend this cheap hotel rates to anyone who is looking for a nice relaxing vacation. This hotel features are complimentary continental breakfasts, outdoor pool, business center, complimentary wireless internet access, microwave ovens and refrigerators in select rooms.

This hotel address is:-

Midtown Inn - Midtown/port Of Miami

3400 Biscayne Blvd

Miami, FL 33137

Or call at 1-888-254-0637 and reserved your hotel rooms with more discount.



1 comment: